Want to change how you see your team on screen? Here’s a quick step by step on how to do it.
A great thing about video conferencing is the flexibility in how you see your team. Sometimes you might want to see everyone at once, while there are other scenarios in which you may want to be viewing one speaker at a time.
So how do you go about changing this view? Fortunately, this is a quick and easy process:
- Click on the settings (three dots) in the bottom right corner.
- Choose between the following options:
- Speaker view – one individual on the screen at a time with the view changing depending on who is speaking.
- Grid view – you can see everyone who is on your call.
- Full-screen view – occupy the full computer screen.
- Click on your preferred option and you’re ready to go!