Want to show your team what you see? Here’s a quick step by step on how to.
One of the big advantages of video conferencing is being able to show your team exactly what you see on your screen. Having the ability to better present your ideas will help you to deliver them the best you can.
So how do you go about sharing your screen with your team? It couldn’t be easier with these quick steps:
- Click ‘Share screen’ at the bottom left of your screen.
- You’ll be presented with three options; your entire screen; application window; browser tab. Click your preferred option.
- You’ll now be sharing your screen!
- When you want to stop sharing your screen, just go back to the teleport.video tab and hit stop sharing.
- You can also hit stop sharing via the floating controls at the bottom of your screen.